Full Time RVing Budget / Expense Summary - 2012Please read the notes and comments below the chart.
It will answer any questions you might have.
We stopped full-timing in April 2012
so there will be no more updates to this page.
|Camp Fees 1||0||0||158|
|RV Ins. 2||64||64||64|
|Life Ins. 3||27||27||27|
|Cell Phone 4||89||82||85|
|RV Clubs 6||0||0||0|
|Mail Service 9||0||0||0|
Expense Summary Archives: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Campground fees are controlled by workamping, boondocking and/or staying in one spot for longer periods.
- Rate reflects full-timer's policy.
- Only Cynthia is covered by life insurance. Jerry is not eligible.
- We have an Android phone for cell service and Mobile Hot Spot internet.
- Our household has Satellite TV, an extra receiver is $7 per month.
- RV Clubs are Good Sam (3 yrs), Passport America (3 yrs) and Coach-Net (1 yr).
- Groceries are food/drink items. Also includes dining out.
- Movies, park admissions and other "touristy" things. Our entertainment is primarily our hobbies and all the equipment to do them is already paid for.
- Allows our mail to be sent to us wherever we may be. Annual fee plus any postage used.
- Miscellaneous is household supplies, shortages in other areas, ministry items, etc.
*We both have health care coverage. For privacy reasons, we don't disclose the details. We also do not list big ticket purchases we make for the same reason.
HAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS PAGE? POST IT HERE.
This is for comments only, please. If you have a question, email us.
Spammers are instantly banned. A link of any type will trigger a spam violation. All HTML is stripped out.
Sorry for this, but the spammers are relentless.